- Process & Prices
• Drephoto will professionnaly restore any photograhs or documents damaged by aging effects or accindental.
• Scratches, dirt, tears, stains, cracks, creases, mildew spots, discoloration, are some of the damages that can be corrected through the photo restoration process.
• All photos can also be retouched with special effects such as colorizing, removing unwanted objects, different backgrounds, etc.
• Each photos and documents are carefully examined and evaluated to ensure color, sharpness, and contrast optimization.
• Old photograph can be colored to the specifications of the customer.
• Photo negatives can also be restored and saved as digital photos.
• All pricing varies according to the work involved
• Special prices for batch photos editing work.
• Free CD of the original and restored photos and documents is included with all work restorations.
Here are some photo restoration basic prices:
Start at $15 for photos with minor scratching and spotting, minor creasing, dust removal, and/or contrast and color corrections outside from important section such as facial area.
Start at $25 for photos with medium scratches, creases and blemishing including facial areas, or a lot of mildew/water stains.
Start at $50 for photos with small portions missing, major scratches and creases including important section such as facial area.
Start at $75 for photos with large portions missing, major scratches and creases including important section such as facial area.
• The process will include scanning the photo or document so it can be manipulated digitally for restoration. If the photos are severely damaged pieces, all pieces will be scanned individually and reconstruct digitally.
• Photos or documents already scanned can be emailed to Drephoto
• Scanning details - photos or documents should be scan at a resolution of at least 300 dpi in color (600 dpi is preferred for best results). Save scanned images as a high quality Jpeg format. You can have the pictures professionally scanned and copied to a CD which can be saved to your computer and emailed to Drephoto.